BENEFITSEXPLAINED BY MCFLY'S STAR DRUMMER, HARRY JUDD
⭐️ London’s new favourite team building game ⭐️
⭐️ Reunites friends, families and work teams ⭐️
⭐️ Tremendous fun from £25 / person ⭐️
⭐️ From zero to hero: Arrive with no skills and leave like a star! ⭐️
Harry Judd, McFly star, drummer and author of ‘Get Fit Get Happy’
BeatOrbit BenefitsCompared to other active entertainment options, like Escape Games
- Fresh & Fun – First of all, BeatOrbit is a brand new, unique and tremendous fun game, just check out our reviews to see for yourself
- Competition – Besides fun, BeatOrbit is an exciting competitive drumming game, perfect for spicing up family outings, team building events or any evening out with friends
- Healthy – Drumming has been proven to have emotional benefits* and to help reduce anxiety and blood pressure**
- Happy Endorphins – The scientific effects of drumming is well known and proven to release endorphins
- Stress Release – You can test it for yourself – drumming is a real stress release activity!
- Re-uniting – BeatOrbit playfully rebuilds and reveals connections among friends, families and colleagues via making music (and not faking music)
- Reveals your inner musician – You can be a rock star and experience the wonder of making music without any music skills or previous training.
- Like a work-out – You energize yourself by burning energy. BeatOrbit is tiring, yet relaxing: drumming is a perfect exercise for all to reach your natural high.
* Source: Psychology Today
** Source: Journal of Cardiovascular medicine
Harry Judd and BeatOrbit
To coincide with World Mental Health Day 2019, Harry Judd worked with BeatOrbit to champion alternative ways to improve mental health through music.
Having experienced his own battles with anxiety and panic attacks during his time with McFly, Harry has become a passionate advocate for mental health, believing that taking care of our mental health is no different to taking care of our physical health.
Drumming is an accessible wellness activity for everyone; and research suggests that it has emotional benefits such as helping to reduce anxiety and even lower blood pressure.
BeatOrbit allows people to connect the rhythm of their body with the release of positive energy. We think of it like a body workout and a brain workout all wrapped into one, drawing on the most ancient of our primal instincts to let you de-stress and have a huge amount of fun.
But don’t worry, BeatOrbit isn’t just for drumming pros like Harry Judd, it’s just as fun if you’re a first-time drummer.
What are you waiting for? Book your BeatOrbit session today and #ReleaseYourFire ?