London's NEW Favourite Experience
The Guitar Hero of Social Drumming
Are you looking for something unique to do this weekend, but you’re tired of all the old options?
Are you searching for something unique to do this weekend, but you’re tired of all the old options? Or maybe, you’ve got friends coming in and you want them to have a unique experience in London?
If you’re after a fun, interactive experience, BeatOrbit is what you’re looking for. A mix between Guitar Hero and escape rooms, BeatOrbit is London’s new, fun, favorite team building game!
Six Reasons You Should Check Out BeatOrbit Today
- It promotes communication and team building. Team building activities aren’t just for coworkers and businesses, your family and friends are a team, too! If you’re interested in connecting with your loved ones on a deeper level and developing better communication skills, BeatOrbit is the place to go. Unlike some escape games in London, BeatOrbit is perfect for all ages, from children to adults.
- It relieves stress. Drumming has so many benefits, including relieving stress and releasing endorphins into your bloodstream. In your day to day life, hitting things is generally frowned upon, but at BeatOrbit, it’s exactly what we want you to do. A few hours at BeatOrbit, and you’ll leave with lower anxiety levels and a lower blood pressure, too.
- It’s new and refreshing. There are plenty of tried and true options for outings, such as movies, the museum, or escape rooms, but if you’ve already cycled through them and you’re looking for a fresh experience, BeatOrbit has you covered.
- It helps you release creative energy. You don’t get many chances to be creative at a 9-to-5 workplace, and you may not feel all that creative in the first place, but BeatOrbit can help you pull out your inner musician, and you don’t even need prior music experience! Don’t shy away from this experience just because you don’t know the first thing about music. After a day of playing, you’ll be making music like a rock star.
- It’s a work-out. It can be a little deceptive at first, but playing the drums is an exercise in itself, and it can help you reach a natural high. If you have mobility issues or running isn’t really your idea of a fun work-out activity, try an afternoon of drumming instead. By the time you leave, you will be full of endorphins and ready for some relaxation.
- It’s fun. Let’s face it, drumming is just good ol’ fashioned fun. BeatOrbit is the perfect day outing for all ages, for families, friends, and co-workers. Whatever reason you’re looking for an outing, everyone is guaranteed to enjoy the BeatOrbit experience, because music and teamwork naturally brings people together.
For the perfect family day out in London, book a day at BeatOrbit. This team activity has the ability to reunite friends, families, and work teams, and it’s the best fun you can get for £25, and you don’t need any prior experience! You can arrive with no skills and leave feeling like a true rock star.
TICKETSSCROLL FOR BOOKING OPTIONS
You can reserve your tickets for BeatOrbit by choosing an option below. Our high-tech, hexagon-shaped drumming studios fit max 6 people at a time. In case you buy less than 6 tickets, additional players may be added to your game (up to six players per game). If you’d like to make sure noone else plays with your team, buy 6 tickets for your family, friends or colleagues.
REVIEWSFive stars on Google and Tripadvisor ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
While BeatOrbit is still a new discovery for Londoners, the number of our raving reviews are just growing and growing every day. You can have a sneak peak here and book your game today.
Majority of our slots are booked online in advance. Drop-in sessions are subject to availability.
Wednesday – Friday
14:00 – 21:00
14:00 - 21:00
Phone (during opening hours)
+(44) 207 482 7290
THE STUDIO, 38 Georgiana Street
NW1 0EB, London, UK