London's NEW Favourite Experience
The Guitar Hero of Social Drumming
“The health benefits of drumming range from improving coordination to providing a good cardiovascular workout and releasing endorphins.”
BeatOrbit combines escape games and drum circles for a new, unique team-building experience. A cross between karaoke and Guitar Hero, BeatOrbit is an immersive drumming experience perfect for all ages. Whether you’re looking for something to do with a family or a varied group of co-workers, BeatOrbit provides a fun experience with the positive health qualities of drumming.
The health benefits of drumming range from improving coordination to providing a good cardiovascular workout and releasing endorphins.
Let’s talk about five major health benefits of drumming.
5 Ways Drumming Is Good for Your Health
- It improves coordination & concentration. Drumming is all about two things: concentration and coordination. Hitting a drum in different spots or different ways creates a different sound, and it takes coordination and concentration to recognize and recreate these noises. Also, being able to focus on your part of the music takes a great deal of concentration. These two skills learned in drumming can extend through to other aspects of your life, too, and can improve your spacial awareness and make you a better multitasker.
- It promotes confidence. The sound of a drum is strong and unyielding. When someone is carrying the pace of a tune through the rhythm of a drum, it is a powerful feeling. This feeling is confidence and a sense of capability. Not only can feeling confident improve your mental health and emotional well-being, but you also make better decisions daily.
- It lowers blood pressure, reduces stress, & reduces anxiety. Drumming has so much evidence for personal healing, be it psychologically or physically. Studies have shown that group drumming has been known to reduce anxiety and lower blood pressure. Group drumming creates a sense of community and security, which is something that naturally makes us more comfortable and less stressed.
- It releases endorphins. Drumming is an exercise, and like any exercise, it releases endorphins into your bloodstream. One BeatOrbit session is the equivalent of taking a nice walk or a short run, except it’s much easier on your knees and is a lot more fun at the same time. Endorphins, called “feel-good chemicals,” relieve pain symptoms and promote happiness.
- It boosts the immune system. This is a side-effect of relieving stress and high blood pressure, but it’s very important to note. Most people don’t consider how our daily lives affect our immune system, but living in a state of chronic stress can make us sicker over time. By lowering our stress levels, drumming improves our immune system, allowing our bodies to fight infections quickly and efficiently, so we’re sick less often and for a shorter period of time.
BeatOrbit is a modern drum circle, complete with all the health benefits, too. If you’re searching for something to do in London besides going to see a movie or attending an escape game, book a session at BeatOrbit! For £25, you can walk into the BeatOrbit studio with no musical experience and walk out with all the confidence of a rock star.
TICKETSSCROLL FOR BOOKING OPTIONS
You can reserve your tickets for BeatOrbit by choosing an option below. Our high-tech, hexagon-shaped drumming studios fit max 6 people at a time. In case you buy less than 6 tickets, additional players may be added to your game (up to six players per game). If you’d like to make sure noone else plays with your team, buy 6 tickets for your family, friends or colleagues.
REVIEWSFive stars on Google and Tripadvisor ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
While BeatOrbit is still a new discovery for Londoners, the number of our raving reviews are just growing and growing every day. You can have a sneak peak here and book your game today.
Majority of our slots are booked online in advance. Drop-in sessions are subject to availability.
Wednesday – Friday
14:00 – 21:00
14:00 - 21:00
Phone (during opening hours)
+(44) 207 482 7290
THE STUDIO, 38 Georgiana Street
NW1 0EB, London, UK