Terms and Conditions
* Tickets you purchase are for personal use and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
* You must inform Beatorbit of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are included in these Terms and Conditions. Our preferred method to contact you is email. You should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
* An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
* Drumming sessions may be recorded using CCTV for the health and safety of you and our staff. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself.
* Purchasing tickets to Beatorbit London ensures that you agree to our website disclaimer and accept the responsibility for the following warning:
Photosensitive seizure warning
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in BeatOrbit sessions. The 60 minute video content of the BeatOrbit experience contains 95% slow-motion videos, but there are some parts (the flashy initial main title and some rock-n-roll elements), where the videos may potentially trigger seizures. Because of this, viewer discretion is advised.
Even if you have never had a seizure: there is a small chance that you are photosensitive, and exposure to flashing lights can cause a seizure. If you are not willing to accept this risk, please do not attend BeatOrbit sessions. If you attend and find out you don’t feel well, you can leave the drum room at any time.
The seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling or striking nearby objects.
Immediately stop playing and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms. Children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these seizures.
If you or any of your relatives have a history of seizures or epilepsy, consult a doctor before playing.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
* Tickets (booking confirmations) are dispatched to you electronically.
* Tickets must be shown on either a digital device or printed when arriving at the attraction. Please ensure you have access to either of these on arrival as we will not admit customers without a valid ticket.
* Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected, and any corrections are discretionary. Refunds are not available.
CANCELLATION, REFUND & RESCHEDULE POLICY
* BeatOrbit Ltd. hosts live experiences and once a booking is confirmed, we can not accept any last minute cancellations and/or rescheduling requests or offer full refunds as a result of the aforementioned situations.
* However, we understand that sometimes schedules change and that unexpected and unavoidable things happen. Below are our policies regarding cancellations and rescheduling bookings and other events at BeatOrbit.
* Refunds and rescheduling will depend on the number of drumming studios booked and the amount of lead time given between the initial request to cancel / reschedule a booking and the date of the booking.
1-4 drumming studios booked
* A full refund will be issued for cancellations up until 14 days prior to a booking.
* No refund will be possible for no-shows, incomplete teams or cancellation requests forwarded less than 14 days prior to a booking, but we will be able to reschedule your booking for a handling fee of £25 / studio.
Over 4 drumming studios booked
* A full refund will be issued for cancellations up until 30 days prior to a booking.
* No refund will be possible for no-shows, incomplete teams or cancellation requests forwarded less than 30 days prior to a booking, but we will be able to reschedule your booking for a handling fee of £25 / studio.
There are exceptional circumstances in which we will issue a full refund or reschedule a booking without a handling fee. These circumstances include (but are not limited to):
1. Death, illness, acts of God, accidents and incidents.
2. Errors made when booking: e.g. accidentally booking the wrong time slot/date. A refund or reschedule will be possible in this situation only if you get in touch with our customer care team within 2 hours after checkout (via phone or email).
* Please note that we can not refund in case of travel disruptions, misreading the date/time of a booking or team members dropping out, but we will do our best to help you reschedule when possible.
* Each refund or reschedule request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If you need to cancel/reschedule a booking please get in touch at email@example.com quoting your booking number and specifying the date you want to reschedule for and the reason you are rescheduling/cancelling.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE / REFUNDS
*At BeatOrbit we stand behind our product and the experience it provides, so if you’re not satisfied, we are not satisfied! That’s why we will happily give your Money Back on all imperfect sessions booked on beatorbit.live! In case you feel the experience did not meet your expectations you can claim the price of your ticket back within 1 hour after the session in the BeatOrbit Studio by telling to the game master that you would like to do so. It’s that simple! Your money will be transferred back within 10 working days. The Money Back Guarantee applies only on sessions booked on beatorbit.live
ATTENDING A DRUMMING SESSION
* BeatOrbit takes no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any session (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
* Admission to a session is always subject to any terms, conditions or rules of Beatorbit. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then Beatorbit may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
* Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security. Beatorbit has the rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
* Pregnancy does not prohibit participation, we have had happy expecting moms playing the BeatOrbit test sessions, but please attend at your own risk or feel free to ask questions from our staff before booking.
* Beatorbit London is strictly aged 10+ when accompanied by an adult. Customers aged under 16 that are not supervised by a paying and playing adult will not be allowed to play and no refund will be offered/given.
* Latecomers to the show may not be admitted, please arrive 5 minutes before the time stated on your ticket.
* BeatOrbit is a physical attraction, if you are doubtful whether you are be able to attend, please visit our accessibility section for more details or ask our staff before booking.
* When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
* Beatorbit can be played in groups of a maximum of 6 people per drumming studio.
* Your information will not be shared outside Beatorbit without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
* If you have booked a Beatorbit session and expressed your interest in receiving marketing or other information, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Beatorbit cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Beatorbit does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
* These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Beatorbit Ltd. and you.
* The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and Beatorbit are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
* Pricing is subject to change at any time and without notice.
GIFT TICKET/ VOUCHERS
* Your gift voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. Voucher must be booked and redeemed within this period (but the actual game can take place on a later date, than the 3 months window).
* Your gift voucher is only valid at the Beatorbit venue you select and cannot be transferred to other venues. Please check your gift ticket/ voucher carefully before purchasing or redeeming.
* Gift vouchers are non-refundable under any circumstances.
* Gift vouchers are redeemable for one ticket unless otherwise stated. No cash value, or change will be given.
Still confused? Then please contact Beatorbit Customer Services using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll do our best to help.
Call +(44) 207 482 7290
Address THE STUDIO, 38B Georgiana Street, NW1 0EB, London, UK
BeatOrbit Ltd. is a registered Company in England and Wales, number 11756575.