TicketsTickets available from £25 pp
(Prices are inclusive of VAT and transaction fees.)
In case you cannot gather a whole team (of six people), choose the Shared Session. Tickets cost £25 per person and additional players may be added to your team (up to six players).
Choose this option if you’d like to reserve a whole drum studio for your family, friends or colleagues. Reserving a Private Session has a fixed price of £150 (one studio fits max 6 people).
- The net game time is 60 minutes.
- Please be on time and allow 80 minutes for the whole experience (with warmup, intro & outro).
- Maximum 6 participants can enter one drum room at a time.
- You don’t need any musical talent or special equipment to try BeatOrbit.
- There is no dress code, but ladies please avoid high heels and everyone should expect light movements that come naturally with music.
- Parking spaces are available in a limited amount. Please contact us if you need one for your booking.
- For accessibility related questions, please refer to our visitor info.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Most importantly: you need to put aside all the preconceptions of how seasoned (or un-seasoned) musician you are. BeatOrbit’s mission is to reveal an ancient instinct we all carry inside, to wake up to a secret flow experience we regularly had while drumming around the fire ages before.
1. First things first: form a team
BeatOrbit is a community experience in the first place, so find some friends, colleagues or family members to join you. This time you don’t invite them to cinema, but to a unique & fun drumming session.
2. No prerequisites, no worries
You don’t need any musical talent or special equipment to try BeatOrbit. Again: just pretend and dress like you are going to the cinema, but this time you’ll watch the screen with drumsticks in your hands. Don’t worry: the less experience you have in making music, the better. Trust us, it will be tremendous fun.
3. Enter The Hexagon
The 1-hour experience happens inside a professionally built, sound-proof, hexagon-shaped room. Maximum 6 people will sit around a special desk, with 2 drum pads for each person. You receive visual help to warm up and get into real drumming swiftly. Then the rest of the 60 minutes will just disappear!