You can reserve your tickets for BeatOrbit by choosing an option below. Our high-tech, hexagon-shaped drumming studios fit max 6 people at a time. In case you buy less than 6 tickets, additional players may be added to your game (up to six players per game). If you’d like to make sure noone else plays with your team, buy 6 tickets for your family, friends or colleagues.
London's NEW Favourite Experience
The Guitar Hero of Social Drumming
CURRENT SPEED120 (S)MILES / DAY
- The net game time is 60 minutes.
- Currently the minimum age limit is 10 (with adult supervision), or 16 if no adults play in the room.
- Please be on time and allow 80 minutes for the whole experience (with warmup, intro & outro).
- Maximum 6 participants can enter one drum room at a time.
- You don’t need any musical talent or special equipment to try BeatOrbit.
- There is no dress code, but ladies please avoid high heels and everyone should expect light movements that come naturally with music.
- Parking spaces are available in a limited amount. Please contact us if you need one for your booking.
- For accessibility related questions, please refer to our visitor info.