If you like Escape Games, you will LOVE BeatOrbit: It delivers Group Flow by making music. From only £15, you can walk into BeatOrbit with no music skills and leave Relaxed, Confident, and Happy!
[ Redeeming gift vouchers and promo codes: Once you’ve selected the details for your game, you can enter your gift card code / promo code at the end of the checkout process. ]
BeatOrbit Family Tickets
Family of 3: £70, Family of 4: £90, Family of 5-6: £135
BeatOrbit Team Tickets
Team of 2: £50, Team of 4: £100, Team of 5-6: £150
An Update on the Corona Virus from the BeatOrbit Team:
We understand that under the current heightened circumstances hygiene precautions are more important than ever, so we worked around the clock to make BeatOrbit a safe harbour and a place to be together, relax and have fun.
The actions we took so far to make BeatOrbit as less attractive for viruses as possible:
- Installation of a complete air exchanger system ✔️
- Private Studios for all teams (shared sessions are suspended until required by the situation) ✔️
- Free, high-quality hand sanitizers for all guests ✔️
- Frequent, complete cleaning with disinfectants – including the reception area, toilets, studios and all pieces of equipment used during the experience ✔️
- Special training for the staff ✔️
+ The usual, amazing sessions to make you smile and boost your immune system
The BeatOrbit Crew
Main characteristics of our programmes
- Currently, the minimum age limit is 10 (with adult supervision), or 16 if no adults play in the room.
- The net game time will be 60 minutes, but please calculate 80 minutes for the whole experience.
- Our games are constantly running throughout the day – so please be on time to respect everyone else’s experience. It is best to arrive 5 minutes before the event (we will allow time for an intro, toilet break, etc before starting the actual game).
- Maximum 6 participants can enter one drum room at a time.
- Once a booking is confirmed, we can not accept any last-minute cancellations and/or rescheduling requests or offer full refunds (exceptions and policy details can be found in our T&C).
- You don’t need any musical talent or special equipment to try BeatOrbit.
- There is no dress code, but ladies please avoid high heels and everyone should expect light movements that come naturally with the music.
- Parking spaces are available in a limited amount. Please contact us if you need one for your booking.
- For accessibility-related questions, please refer to our accessibility info.
Gift Card Terms
- The voucher codes are valid for 90 days after purchase. (Meaning: codes must be redeemed during an online booking in 90 days, but the actual chosen game can take place on a later date.)
- The codes can be redeemed online, during the booking process.
- The codes can be used for a single transaction.